• Don’t bring any of the prohibited items listed at www.hangoutmusicfest.com: Weapons of any kind, illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia, framed or large backpacks (larger than a 20 x 15 x 13), alcohol, kites, glowsticks, glass containers, outside food or beverages, skateboards, motorized carts or scooters – unless ADA verified, bicycles (inside Festival grounds – bike racks will be available near the entrance), large chains or spiked jewelry (spikes longer than ¾ of an inch will be confiscated), fireworks, sparklers, firecrackers, Chinese lanterns, coolers of any size, tents or canopies of any kind, pets (except service dogs), video equipment (no video recording will be allowed), professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, no tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs), any audio recording equipment, flags/flagpoles and no unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed.
• Please don’t, for any reason, remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will be denied entry to the festival.
•DO NOT LOSE YOUR WRISTBAND. Wristbands are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be replaced. Once again, you will be denied entry to the festival.
• Bring sunscreen. Apply it. Wear it.
• Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Everyone is allowed to bring one (1) empty water container (up to 2 liters in size). Free water fountains and filling stations will be located throughout the Festival park.
• Pack blankets and beach towels.
• Bring a non-professional camera (detachable lenses not allowed) if you want to take photos.
• Label any prescription medicine that you need to bring. It MUST be in a marked bottle that matches YOUR ID.
• If you’re traveling with toddlers, think about bringing a baby stroller or a small wagon.
• While we encourage attendees not to bring backpacks, they are allowed; however, the bag must be small (no larger than 20 x 15 x 13). All bags will be checked thoroughly.
• Rent a locker if you want your personal belongings safely locked away. For the first time ever, Hangout is introducing personal lockers. To learn more, please visit: www.hangoutmusicfest.com/lockers.
This page is available to subscribers. Click here to sign in or get access.
It looks like you are opening this page from the Facebook App. This article needs to be opened in the browser.
iOS: Tap the three dots in the top right, then tap on "Open in Safari".
Android: Tap the Settings icon (it looks like three horizontal lines), then tap App Settings, then toggle the "Open links externally" setting to On (it should turn from gray to blue).