Mobile Firefighters responded to a second structure fire located at 1505 Carlisle Drive East at approximately 6:37 a.m. Thursday morning.

Firefighters reported flames coming through the roof of the single-story home.
One occupant was transported to a local hospital for smoke inhalation. No other injuries were reported.

The fire originated in a small sun room and spread throughout the house causing total lose of the structure.

The cause of the fire appears to be a space heater. Occupants told fire investigators they were using the heater to keep a pet dog warm.

Engines 1, 15, 18; truck 27; rescue 1 and District Chief Elbert Cross responded.
The Bureau of Fire Prevention is conducting the investigation