One of the five teenagers shot at a spring break party at the Grand Hall this month has died.

The Mobile Police Department has confirmed that 15-year-old Anesa Baker passed away on Wednesday as of result of injuries she sustained during an April 1 shooting at a party for teenagers in Mobile.

According to a GoFundMe page set up by family members, Baker had undergone at least three surgeries since the shooting occurred on Easter Sunday. The page is seeking donations to help with medical expenses and has so far raised more than $3,000.

Prichard city councilman Lorenzo Martin. (Facebook)

A vigil in Baker’s honor has been tentatively scheduled at The Bright Spot at 2501 E. I-65 Service Road N. Wednesday beginning at 5:45 p.m., according to Prichard City Councilman Lorenzo Martin.

Baker was one of five victims shot at the event, though two other partygoers were trampled in the fleeing crowd as well. Police say all of the victims were teenagers.

MPD Chief Lawrence Battiste previously said the party was attended by 300 to 400 teenagers. It was held at the Grand Hall, which county land records indicate is owned by the Order of Inca Inc., on Halls Mill Road in Mobile.

Early on, Battiste said police were still working to see who was responsible for organizing the party, but noted there were no initial indications of alcohol was being served to minors at the party itself.

Police have arrested three teenagers connected to the crime but have not identified a suspected shooter. Two of those arrested where juveniles, were each charged with certain persons forbidden to carry a firearm.

Henry Brown, 19, was charged with carrying a pistol without a permit following a party where five teens were shot in Mobile. (MCSO)

To protect defendants’ identities, juvenile court records are not accessible to the public, but one of the suspects arrested was an adult.

Police say 19-year-old Henry Brown was charged with carrying a pistol without a permit in connection to the Grand Hall shooting on April 2.

So far, police are continuing to investigate who actually pulled the trigger(s) on April 1. Battiste expressed his condolences to the Baker family Wednesday and told local media that MPD detectives were still on the case.

“It saddens us that Anesa Baker has succumbed to her injuries as a result of the shooting,” he said in a statement. “We will remain diligent in continuing to follow up on all investigative leads.”

Updated on April 11 to include comments from MPD Chief Lawrence Battiste.